Whitethorn Car Accident Lawyer
|If you need car accident lawyer service in Whitethorn, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.
Preferably you will never be entangled in an vehicle accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most protective and skilled drivers, however, can quickly find themselves in the middle of a crash.
Would you know what to do? Understandings of what to do after the car accident can help make the insurance claims process faster and smoother so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay steady, cease your vehicle and test for bruises.
The life and wellness of you, your commuters and the other people implicated in the accident is far more important than the vehicle itself.
2. If necessary, call the police and let them know of the chance event, your position, how many people are involved, whether there are injured and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take reasonable steps to protect yourself, and your vehicle, from additional damage. Where possible and if legal, move the car to the side of the road and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may want to use them to forewarn oncoming traffic and to stop additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the mishap occurred sometimes a sketching is priceless a thousand words and can help strengthen what you’ve noted the type and location of damage to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may want to inquire the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the collision report. Theres a good gamble you’ll need it when you pass on your insurance claim to your insurer.
6. Its commonly a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and cover the accident because the quicker they know about the crash the quicker they can initiate working to conclude your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car towed if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and appraise the damage before any repair work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might want to regard like don’t discuss the financial limits of your auto insurance policy and avoid discussing the duty for the crash or circumstances of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident lawyer service in Whitethorn, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.