Watsonville Car Accident Lawyer
|If you need car accident lawyer service in Watsonville, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.
Preferably you will never be involved in an car accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most protective and proficient drivers, however, can quickly find themselves in the middle of a collision.
Would you know what to do? Information of what to do after the car crash can help establish the insurance claims process smoother and faster so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay composed, stop your car and watch for injuries.
The life and health of you, your occupants and the other people caught up in the accident is far more important than the vehicle itself.
2. If necessary, call the police and let them know of the accident, your position, how many people are involved with, whether there are injuries and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take sensible steps to protect yourself, and your vehicle, from added damage. Where practicable and if lawful, move the cars to the side of the road and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may desire to use them to advise oncoming traffic and to stop additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the incident occurred sometimes a sketching is precious a thousand words and can help strengthen what you’ve noted the type and location of devastation to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may care to seek the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the accident report. Theres a good opportunity you’ll need it when you put forward your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its ordinarily a good idea to telephone your insurance company right away and cover the accident because the sooner they acknowledge about the collision the faster they can initiate working to conclude your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car hauled if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and appraise the damage before any fixing work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might desire to study like don’t discuss the economic limits of your auto insurance policy and minimize discussing the duty for the accident or scenarios of the crash with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident lawyer service in Watsonville, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.