Three Rivers Car Accident Lawyer
|If you need car accident lawyer service in Three Rivers, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.
Perhaps you will never be involved with in an auto accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most mindful and trained drivers, however, can quickly find themselves in the middle of a wreck.
Would you know what to do? Knowledge of what to do after the car accident can help prepare the insurance claims process easier and gentler so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay tranquil, cease your car and test for wounds.
The life and healthful of you, your passengers and the other people entangled in the accident is far more crucial than the vehicle itself.
2. If needed, call the police force and let them know of the chance event, your position, how many people are involved with, whether there are injuries and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take rational steps to protect yourself, and your vehicle, from additional damage. Where feasible and if legal, move the car to the side of the traffic and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may want to use them to alert oncoming traffic and to thwart additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the accident occurred sometimes a sketching is priceless a thousand words and can help enhance what you’ve noted the type and location of destruction to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact info of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may desire to inquire the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the crash report. Theres a good opportunity you’ll need it when you put in your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its normally a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and turn in the accident because the sooner they acknowledge about the wreck the speedier they can initiate working to conclude your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car hauled if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and appraise the damage before any repair work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might need to study like don’t discuss the financial limits of your auto insurance policy and avoid discussing the responsibleness for the accident or circumstances of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident lawyer service in Three Rivers, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.