Stevinson Car Accident Lawyer
|If you need car accident lawyer service in Stevinson, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.
Preferably you will never be involved with in an auto accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most careful and trained drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a crash.
Would you know what to do? Information of what to do after the car crash can help prepare the insurance claims process faster and simpler so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay steady, cease your automobile and watch for injuries.
The life and health of you, your passengers and the other people caught up in the accident is far more crucial than the vehicle itself.
2. If needed, call the police force and let them know of the crash, your position, how many people are involved with, whether there are wounds and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take sensible steps to protect yourself, and your vehicle, from additional damage. Where viable and if lawful, move the car to the side of the road and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may want to use them to alert oncoming traffic and to prevent additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the accident occurred sometimes a drawing is priceless a thousand words and can help strengthen what you’ve noted the type and location of devastation to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact info of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may desire to ask the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the crash report. Theres a good chance you’ll need it when you submit your coverage claim to your insurer.
6. Its normally a good idea to telephone your insurance company right away and cover the accident because the sooner they acknowledge about the crash the speedier they can begin working to settle your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car dragged if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and assess the damage before any repair work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might need to deliberate like don’t discuss the budgetary limits of your auto insurance policy and abstain from discussing the duty for the accident or facts of the crash with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident lawyer service in Stevinson, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.