Saratoga Car Accident Lawyer
|If you need car accident lawyer service in Saratoga, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.
Hopefully you will never be involved with in an vehicle accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most mindful and skilled drivers, however, can quickly find themselves in the middle of a collision.
Would you know what to do? Information of what to do after the car collision can help make the insurance claims process smoother and smoother so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay composed, cease your vehicle and check for injuries.
The life and health of you, your occupants and the other people entangled in the accident is far more important than the vehicle itself.
2. If necessary, call the policemen and let them know of the mishap, your position, how many people are involved with, whether there are casualties and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take reasonable steps to insure yourself, and your vehicle, from added damage. Where feasible and if valid, move the vehicles to the side of the highway and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may desire to use them to alert oncoming traffic and to prevent additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the accident occurred sometimes a sketch is precious a thousand words and can help strengthen what you’ve noted the type and location of devastation to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact info of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may care to inquire the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the collision report. Theres a good probability you’ll need it when you give in your insurance claim to your insurer.
6. Its normally a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and cover the accident because the earlier they acknowledge about the collision the quicker they can commence working to conclude your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car towed if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and appraise the damage before any fix work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might wish to deliberate like don’t discuss the economic limits of your auto insurance policy and minimize discussing the responsibleness for the accident or scenarios of the collision with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident lawyer service in Saratoga, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.