Santa Rosa Car Accident Lawyer
|If you need car accident lawyer service in Santa Rosa, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.
Preferably you will never be entangled in an auto accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most mindful and expert drivers, however, can rapidly find themselves in the middle of a collision.
Would you know what to do? Information of what to do after the car collision can help establish the insurance claims process smoother and gentler so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay composed, cease your automobile and test for bruises.
The life and wellness of you, your visitors and the other people entangled in the accident is far more valuable than the vehicle itself.
2. If needed, call the police force and let them know of the crash, your placement, how many people are involved with, whether there are injuries and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take rational steps to defend yourself, and your vehicle, from added damage. Where feasible and if lawful, move the cars to the side of the highway and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may desire to use them to warn oncoming traffic and to thwart additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the mishap occurred sometimes a sketching is deserving a thousand words and can help raise what you’ve noted the type and location of damage to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact info of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may wish to ask the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the collision report. Theres a good gamble you’ll need it when you put in your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its normally a good idea to call your insurance company right away and write up the accident because the quicker they acknowledge about the collision the sooner they can start working to resolve your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car towed if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and evaluate the damage before any fixing work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might desire to regard like don’t discuss the budgetary limits of your auto insurance policy and abstain from discussing the duty for the crash or circumstances of the collision with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident lawyer service in Santa Rosa, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.