San Bernardino Car Accident Lawyer
|If you need car accident lawyer service in San Bernardino, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.
Perhaps you will never be entangled in an vehicle accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most careful and skilled drivers, however, can quickly find themselves in the middle of a collision.
Would you know what to do? Understandings of what to do after the car crash can help prepare the insurance claims process faster and faster so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay steady, halt your vehicle and watch for bruises.
The life and wellness of you, your passengers and the other people implicated in the accident is far more important than the vehicle itself.
2. If necessary, call the police and let them know of the chance event, your location, how many people are involved with, whether there are wounds and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take fair steps to defend yourself, and your vehicle, from additional damage. Where feasible and if valid, move the car to the side of the streets and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may wish to use them to advise oncoming traffic and to deter additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the accident occurred sometimes a drawing off is precious a thousand words and can help strengthen what you’ve noted the type and location of impact to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may care to seek the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the crash report. Theres a good chance you’ll need it when you submit your insurance claim to your insurer.
6. Its normally a good idea to telephone your insurance company right away and cover the accident because the earlier they know about the collision the speedier they can commence working to conclude your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car hauled if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and appraise the damage before any fix work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might need to deliberate like don’t discuss the financial limits of your auto insurance policy and avoid discussing the duty for the incident or circumstances of the crash with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident lawyer service in San Bernardino, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.