Pacific Grove Car Accident Lawyer
|If you need car accident lawyer service in Pacific Grove, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.
Perhaps you will never be involved with in an auto accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most careful and proficient drivers, however, can quickly find themselves in the middle of a wreck.
Would you know what to do? Education of what to do after the car accident can help make the insurance claims process simpler and smoother so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay composed, stop your vehicle and test for wounds.
The life and health of you, your visitors and the other people involved in the accident is far more essential than the vehicle itself.
2. If needed, call the policemen and let them know of the crash, your position, how many people are involved, whether there are wounds and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take fair steps to insure yourself, and your vehicle, from further damage. Where practicable and if lawful, move the cars to the side of the streets and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may wish to use them to advise oncoming traffic and to stop additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the mishap occurred sometimes a sketch is precious a thousand words and can help raise what you’ve noted the type and location of impact to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact info of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may desire to call for the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the collision report. Theres a good probability you’ll need it when you give in your coverage claim to your insurer.
6. Its usually a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and turn in the accident because the quicker they acknowledge about the wreck the speedier they can begin working to settle your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car dragged if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and evaluate the damage before any repair work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might wish to consider like don’t discuss the financial limits of your auto insurance policy and abstain from discussing the responsibleness for the accident or scenarios of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident lawyer service in Pacific Grove, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.