Olympic Valley Car Accident Lawyer
|If you need car accident lawyer service in Olympic Valley, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.
Perhaps you will never be involved with in an vehicle accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most cautious and expert drivers, however, can rapidly find themselves in the middle of a collision.
Would you know what to do? Understandings of what to do after the car collision can help make the insurance claims process easier and gentler so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay composed, halt your vehicle and test for bruises.
The life and health of you, your passengers and the other people implicated in the accident is far more valuable than the vehicle itself.
2. If needed, call the policemen and let them know of the accident, your position, how many people are involved, whether there are wounds and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take rational steps to safeguard yourself, and your vehicle, from further damage. Where viable and if valid, move the car to the side of the streets and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may wish to use them to advise oncoming traffic and to deter additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the incident occurred sometimes a sketching is priceless a thousand words and can help enhance what you’ve noted the type and location of damage to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may want to inquire the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the collision report. Theres a good gamble you’ll need it when you pass on your insurance claim to your insurer.
6. Its normally a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and account the accident because the quicker they acknowledge about the collision the quicker they can initiate working to settle your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car towed if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and assess the damage before any repair work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might need to regard like don’t discuss the budgetary limits of your auto insurance policy and abstain from discussing the responsibleness for the collision or circumstances of the collision with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident lawyer service in Olympic Valley, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.