Napa Car Accident Lawyer
|If you need car accident lawyer service in Napa, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.
Perhaps you will never be caught up in an car accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most cautious and trained drivers, however, can rapidly find themselves in the middle of a crash.
Would you know what to do? Information of what to do after the car accident can help establish the insurance claims process smoother and streamlined so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay composed, halt your vehicle and test for wounds.
The life and wellbeing of you, your visitors and the other people involved in the accident is far more valuable than the vehicle itself.
2. If necessary, call the police and let them know of the collision, your position, how many people are involved, whether there are injured and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take rational steps to defend yourself, and your vehicle, from added damage. Where possible and if valid, move the autos to the side of the road and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may want to use them to forewarn oncoming traffic and to deter additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the crash occurred sometimes a drawing is worth a thousand words and can help enhance what you’ve noted the type and location of loss to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact selective information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may want to ask the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the crash report. Theres a good opportunity you’ll need it when you give in your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its ordinarily a good idea to telephone your insurance company right away and account the accident because the quicker they know about the crash the quicker they can start working to conclude your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car towed if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and assess the damage before any repair work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might wish to consider like don’t discuss the financial limits of your auto insurance policy and minimize discussing the duty for the crash or facts of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident lawyer service in Napa, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.