Millbrae Car Accident Lawyer
|If you need car accident lawyer service in Millbrae, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.
Perhaps you will never be entangled in an vehicle accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most cautious and skilled drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a wreck.
Would you know what to do? Knowledge of what to do after the car crash can help make the insurance claims process smoother and smoother so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay calm, stop your vehicle and test for lacerations.
The life and wellbeing of you, your occupants and the other people implicated in the accident is far more valuable than the vehicle itself.
2. If required, call the police force and let them know of the chance event, your position, how many people are involved with, whether there are casualties and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take reasonable steps to insure yourself, and your vehicle, from added damage. Where feasible and if lawful, move the autos to the side of the road and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may desire to use them to warn oncoming traffic and to thwart additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the mishap occurred sometimes a drawing off is precious a thousand words and can help strengthen what you’ve noted the type and location of devastation to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may care to inquire the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the collision report. Theres a good gamble you’ll need it when you give in your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its usually a good idea to call your insurance company right away and report the accident because the quicker they acknowledge about the wreck the speedier they can initiate working to conclude your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car towed if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and evaluate the damage before any fix work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might want to regard like don’t discuss the budgetary limits of your auto insurance policy and minimize discussing the responsibility for the incident or events of the crash with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident lawyer service in Millbrae, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.