Mill Valley Car Accident Lawyer
|If you need car accident lawyer service in Mill Valley, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.
Hopefully you will never be entangled in an automobile accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most mindful and skilled drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a collision.
Would you know what to do? Understandings of what to do after the car accident can help prepare the insurance claims process faster and faster so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay tranquil, cease your car and check for bruises.
The life and healthful of you, your visitors and the other people entangled in the accident is far more important than the vehicle itself.
2. If needed, call the police and let them know of the chance event, your placement, how many people are involved with, whether there are wounds and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take reasonable steps to protect yourself, and your vehicle, from added damage. Where viable and if lawful, move the autos to the side of the traffic and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may want to use them to advise oncoming traffic and to stop additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the accident occurred sometimes a drawing is priceless a thousand words and can help raise what you’ve noted the type and location of loss to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact reference of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may desire to seek the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the crash report. Theres a good probability you’ll need it when you put forward your insurance claim to your insurer.
6. Its commonly a good idea to call your insurance company right away and turn in the accident because the earlier they acknowledge about the collision the sooner they can begin working to conclude your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car dragged if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and appraise the damage before any fixing work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might wish to consider like don’t discuss the financial limits of your auto insurance policy and minimize discussing the responsibleness for the crash or circumstances of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident lawyer service in Mill Valley, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.