Madera Car Accident Lawyer
|If you need car accident lawyer service in Madera, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.
Perhaps you will never be involved with in an car accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most protective and expert drivers, however, can rapidly find themselves in the middle of a collision.
Would you know what to do? Understandings of what to do after the car accident can help establish the insurance claims process smoother and faster so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay tranquil, halt your car and watch for injuries.
The life and wellness of you, your passengers and the other people involved in the accident is far more crucial than the vehicle itself.
2. If needed, call the policemen and let them know of the accident, your position, how many people are involved with, whether there are wounds and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take reasonable steps to protect yourself, and your vehicle, from added damage. Where feasible and if valid, move the cars to the side of the highway and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may wish to use them to advise oncoming traffic and to stop additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the mishap occurred sometimes a drawing off is worth a thousand words and can help enhance what you’ve noted the type and location of loss to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact reference of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may wish to call for the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the crash report. Theres a good gamble you’ll need it when you put in your coverage claim to your insurer.
6. Its usually a good idea to telephone your insurance company right away and cover the accident because the quicker they know about the collision the sooner they can start working to solve your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car dragged if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and evaluate the damage before any fixing work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might want to study like don’t discuss the financial limits of your auto insurance policy and minimize discussing the responsibleness for the accident or facts of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident lawyer service in Madera, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.