Los Angeles Car Accident Lawyer
|If you need car accident lawyer service in Los Angeles, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.
Hopefully you will never be caught up in an car accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most mindful and expert drivers, however, can quickly find themselves in the middle of a collision.
Would you know what to do? Understandings of what to do after the car collision can help prepare the insurance claims process simpler and faster so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay calm, cease your car and watch for bruises.
The life and healthful of you, your passengers and the other people caught up in the accident is far more valuable than the vehicle itself.
2. If needed, call the police and let them know of the crash, your location, how many people are involved with, whether there are wounds and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take fair steps to defend yourself, and your vehicle, from additional damage. Where viable and if valid, move the cars to the side of the highway and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may desire to use them to alert oncoming traffic and to thwart additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the accident occurred sometimes a drawing is deserving a thousand words and can help improve what you’ve noted the type and location of impact to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact reference of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may wish to call for the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the accident report. Theres a good chance you’ll need it when you give in your insurance claim to your insurer.
6. Its normally a good idea to telephone your insurance company right away and turn in the accident because the quicker they know about the collision the quicker they can commence working to resolve your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car hauled if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and evaluate the damage before any repair work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might wish to study like don’t discuss the budgetary limits of your auto insurance policy and avoid discussing the responsibility for the accident or facts of the collision with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident lawyer service in Los Angeles, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.