Lone Pine Car Accident Lawyer
|If you need car accident lawyer service in Lone Pine, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.
Perhaps you will never be caught up in an automobile accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most protective and skilled drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a crash.
Would you know what to do? Knowledge of what to do after the car accident can help establish the insurance claims process simpler and simpler so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay steady, halt your car and watch for bruises.
The life and wellbeing of you, your occupants and the other people entangled in the accident is far more important than the vehicle itself.
2. If required, call the police force and let them know of the crash, your location, how many people are involved, whether there are injured and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take reasonable steps to safeguard yourself, and your vehicle, from additional damage. Where possible and if lawful, move the car to the side of the highway and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may wish to use them to warn oncoming traffic and to thwart additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the accident occurred sometimes a drawing off is priceless a thousand words and can help strengthen what you’ve noted the type and location of impact to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact reference of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may desire to seek the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the crash report. Theres a good gamble you’ll need it when you put in your insurance claim to your insurer.
6. Its normally a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and turn in the accident because the sooner they acknowledge about the crash the speedier they can initiate working to conclude your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car towed if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and appraise the damage before any fix work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might desire to deliberate like don’t discuss the financial limits of your auto insurance policy and avoid discussing the responsibility for the incident or facts of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident lawyer service in Lone Pine, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.