Lagunitas Car Accident Lawyer
|If you need car accident lawyer service in Lagunitas, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.
Hopefully you will never be entangled in an automobile accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most protective and trained drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a crash.
Would you know what to do? Knowledge of what to do after the car collision can help make the insurance claims process smoother and simpler so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay steady, stop your car and test for wounds.
The life and healthful of you, your occupants and the other people involved in the accident is far more essential than the vehicle itself.
2. If necessary, call the policemen and let them know of the mishap, your placement, how many people are involved, whether there are wounds and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take fair steps to protect yourself, and your vehicle, from added damage. Where viable and if legal, move the autos to the side of the highway and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may wish to use them to warn oncoming traffic and to stop additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the incident occurred sometimes a drawing is precious a thousand words and can help strengthen what you’ve noted the type and location of impact to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may care to inquire the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the crash report. Theres a good opportunity you’ll need it when you put forward your coverage claim to your insurer.
6. Its commonly a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and report the accident because the quicker they acknowledge about the crash the sooner they can begin working to conclude your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car hauled if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and appraise the damage before any fix work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might need to regard like don’t discuss the budgetary limits of your auto insurance policy and minimize discussing the duty for the crash or scenarios of the collision with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident lawyer service in Lagunitas, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.