Kirkwood Car Accident Lawyer
|If you need car accident lawyer service in Kirkwood, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.
Preferably you will never be involved with in an car accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most protective and expert drivers, however, can rapidly find themselves in the middle of a wreck.
Would you know what to do? Knowledge of what to do after the car accident can help prepare the insurance claims process simpler and smoother so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay steady, halt your automobile and check for wounds.
The life and healthful of you, your occupants and the other people entangled in the accident is far more essential than the vehicle itself.
2. If needed, call the policemen and let them know of the mishap, your location, how many people are involved, whether there are wounds and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take sensible steps to protect yourself, and your vehicle, from additional damage. Where viable and if valid, move the cars to the side of the streets and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may want to use them to advise oncoming traffic and to stop additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the incident occurred sometimes a drawing is worth a thousand words and can help raise what you’ve noted the type and location of impact to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may care to seek the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the collision report. Theres a good probability you’ll need it when you submit your insurance claim to your insurer.
6. Its usually a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and cover the accident because the earlier they know about the wreck the faster they can begin working to settle your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car towed if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and evaluate the damage before any fix work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might need to deliberate like don’t discuss the financial limits of your auto insurance policy and minimize discussing the responsibility for the accident or circumstances of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident lawyer service in Kirkwood, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.