Homewood Car Accident Lawyer
|If you need car accident lawyer service in Homewood, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.
Hopefully you will never be involved in an vehicle accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most cautious and skilled drivers, however, can quickly find themselves in the middle of a crash.
Would you know what to do? Education of what to do after the car collision can help establish the insurance claims process faster and faster so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay tranquil, cease your car and check for bruises.
The life and healthful of you, your commuters and the other people involved in the accident is far more essential than the vehicle itself.
2. If needed, call the policemen and let them know of the accident, your position, how many people are involved with, whether there are casualties and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take fair steps to safeguard yourself, and your vehicle, from further damage. Where feasible and if valid, move the autos to the side of the highway and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may want to use them to warn oncoming traffic and to stop additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the accident occurred sometimes a sketch is priceless a thousand words and can help strengthen what you’ve noted the type and location of loss to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact info of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may care to call for the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the crash report. Theres a good chance you’ll need it when you put forward your insurance claim to your insurer.
6. Its ordinarily a good idea to telephone your insurance company right away and write up the accident because the sooner they know about the crash the quicker they can initiate working to solve your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car dragged if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and appraise the damage before any repair work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might desire to deliberate like don’t discuss the financial limits of your auto insurance policy and minimize discussing the obligation for the crash or events of the collision with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident lawyer service in Homewood, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.