Hickman Car Accident Lawyer
|If you need car accident lawyer service in Hickman, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.
Hopefully you will never be caught up in an automobile accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most cautious and proficient drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a collision.
Would you know what to do? Education of what to do after the car collision can help establish the insurance claims process faster and faster so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay calm, halt your vehicle and watch for wounds.
The life and health of you, your commuters and the other people implicated in the accident is far more valuable than the vehicle itself.
2. If necessary, call the police force and let them know of the mishap, your placement, how many people are involved with, whether there are casualties and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take reasonable steps to insure yourself, and your vehicle, from additional damage. Where possible and if legal, move the vehicles to the side of the traffic and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may desire to use them to advise oncoming traffic and to stop additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the crash occurred sometimes a drawing off is worth a thousand words and can help strengthen what you’ve noted the type and location of destruction to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may want to inquire the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the accident report. Theres a good probability you’ll need it when you submit your coverage claim to your insurer.
6. Its commonly a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and account the accident because the earlier they acknowledge about the collision the quicker they can commence working to solve your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car dragged if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and appraise the damage before any repair work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might need to study like don’t discuss the economic limits of your auto insurance policy and minimize discussing the responsibleness for the collision or scenarios of the collision with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident lawyer service in Hickman, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.