Gilroy Car Accident Lawyer
|If you need car accident lawyer service in Gilroy, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.
Hopefully you will never be entangled in an auto accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most careful and expert drivers, however, can rapidly find themselves in the middle of a crash.
Would you know what to do? Education of what to do after the car crash can help establish the insurance claims process smoother and streamlined so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay composed, cease your car and check for lacerations.
The life and wellbeing of you, your passengers and the other people entangled in the accident is far more valuable than the vehicle itself.
2. If required, call the police force and let them know of the crash, your location, how many people are involved with, whether there are injuries and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take rational steps to insure yourself, and your vehicle, from further damage. Where feasible and if legal, move the autos to the side of the streets and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may want to use them to forewarn oncoming traffic and to thwart additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the crash occurred sometimes a sketch is deserving a thousand words and can help raise what you’ve noted the type and location of impact to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact selective information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may care to ask the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the collision report. Theres a good chance you’ll need it when you put in your insurance claim to your insurer.
6. Its usually a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and write up the accident because the earlier they know about the crash the sooner they can commence working to conclude your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car dragged if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and evaluate the damage before any repair work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might need to regard like don’t discuss the financial limits of your auto insurance policy and abstain from discussing the responsibleness for the accident or scenarios of the crash with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident lawyer service in Gilroy, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.