Floriston Car Accident Lawyer
|If you need car accident lawyer service in Floriston, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.
Hopefully you will never be involved in an auto accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most protective and trained drivers, however, can rapidly find themselves in the middle of a crash.
Would you know what to do? Information of what to do after the car collision can help establish the insurance claims process faster and faster so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay steady, halt your vehicle and check for wounds.
The life and healthful of you, your passengers and the other people involved in the accident is far more valuable than the vehicle itself.
2. If needed, call the police force and let them know of the collision, your position, how many people are involved with, whether there are casualties and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take fair steps to safeguard yourself, and your vehicle, from additional damage. Where viable and if valid, move the autos to the side of the traffic and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may wish to use them to forewarn oncoming traffic and to stop additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the mishap occurred sometimes a drawing is deserving a thousand words and can help enhance what you’ve noted the type and location of damage to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact info of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may want to call for the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the crash report. Theres a good chance you’ll need it when you pass on your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its normally a good idea to telephone your insurance company right away and turn in the accident because the sooner they acknowledge about the crash the speedier they can begin working to solve your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car dragged if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and assess the damage before any repair work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might wish to consider like don’t discuss the economic limits of your auto insurance policy and minimize discussing the obligation for the accident or circumstances of the collision with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident lawyer service in Floriston, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.