Fairfield Car Accident Lawyer
|If you need car accident lawyer service in Fairfield, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.
Preferably you will never be caught up in an auto accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most cautious and proficient drivers, however, can rapidly find themselves in the middle of a collision.
Would you know what to do? Information of what to do after the car accident can help make the insurance claims process smoother and smoother so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay calm, halt your automobile and test for bruises.
The life and wellbeing of you, your occupants and the other people caught up in the accident is far more important than the vehicle itself.
2. If necessary, call the policemen and let them know of the accident, your location, how many people are involved, whether there are injured and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take fair steps to protect yourself, and your vehicle, from added damage. Where practicable and if legal, move the autos to the side of the traffic and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may desire to use them to warn oncoming traffic and to stop additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the incident occurred sometimes a drawing off is precious a thousand words and can help strengthen what you’ve noted the type and location of impact to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact reference of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may want to inquire the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the accident report. Theres a good chance you’ll need it when you give in your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its normally a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and account the accident because the sooner they acknowledge about the collision the quicker they can initiate working to settle your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car hauled if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and appraise the damage before any fixing work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might want to study like don’t discuss the budgetary limits of your auto insurance policy and minimize discussing the obligation for the accident or events of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident lawyer service in Fairfield, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.