Eldridge Car Accident Lawyer
|If you need car accident lawyer service in Eldridge, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.
Hopefully you will never be caught up in an vehicle accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most mindful and expert drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a wreck.
Would you know what to do? Understandings of what to do after the car accident can help make the insurance claims process smoother and gentler so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay tranquil, halt your vehicle and watch for wounds.
The life and wellness of you, your commuters and the other people entangled in the accident is far more crucial than the vehicle itself.
2. If necessary, call the police force and let them know of the collision, your position, how many people are involved, whether there are casualties and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take sensible steps to safeguard yourself, and your vehicle, from additional damage. Where possible and if legal, move the car to the side of the road and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may want to use them to alert oncoming traffic and to thwart additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the accident occurred sometimes a drawing off is worth a thousand words and can help enhance what you’ve noted the type and location of impact to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact info of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may want to ask the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the accident report. Theres a good opportunity you’ll need it when you put forward your coverage claim to your insurer.
6. Its normally a good idea to telephone your insurance company right away and account the accident because the earlier they acknowledge about the wreck the sooner they can commence working to settle your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car dragged if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and assess the damage before any fixing work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might wish to consider like don’t discuss the financial limits of your auto insurance policy and avoid discussing the responsibleness for the incident or events of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident lawyer service in Eldridge, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.