Downieville Car Accident Lawyer
|If you need car accident lawyer service in Downieville, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.
Hopefully you will never be involved with in an automobile accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most mindful and trained drivers, however, can quickly find themselves in the middle of a wreck.
Would you know what to do? Education of what to do after the car accident can help make the insurance claims process smoother and streamlined so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay composed, stop your automobile and test for bruises.
The life and health of you, your passengers and the other people implicated in the accident is far more essential than the vehicle itself.
2. If required, call the policemen and let them know of the collision, your placement, how many people are involved, whether there are injuries and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take reasonable steps to protect yourself, and your vehicle, from additional damage. Where feasible and if valid, move the car to the side of the streets and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may desire to use them to advise oncoming traffic and to deter additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the crash occurred sometimes a drawing off is worth a thousand words and can help enhance what you’ve noted the type and location of damage to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact selective information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may care to inquire the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the accident report. Theres a good probability you’ll need it when you put forward your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its usually a good idea to telephone your insurance company right away and report the accident because the earlier they acknowledge about the wreck the speedier they can start working to solve your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car towed if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and appraise the damage before any repair work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might want to regard like don’t discuss the economic limits of your auto insurance policy and abstain from discussing the duty for the collision or circumstances of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident lawyer service in Downieville, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.