Crescent City Car Accident Lawyer
|If you need car accident lawyer service in Crescent City, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.
Hopefully you will never be caught up in an auto accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most protective and proficient drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a wreck.
Would you know what to do? Knowledge of what to do after the car accident can help make the insurance claims process easier and simpler so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay calm, stop your automobile and test for wounds.
The life and health of you, your commuters and the other people implicated in the accident is far more important than the vehicle itself.
2. If needed, call the police and let them know of the accident, your location, how many people are involved, whether there are wounds and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take fair steps to defend yourself, and your vehicle, from further damage. Where viable and if valid, move the cars to the side of the highway and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may wish to use them to warn oncoming traffic and to thwart additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the crash occurred sometimes a sketching is precious a thousand words and can help raise what you’ve noted the type and location of impact to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact selective information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may desire to seek the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the crash report. Theres a good chance you’ll need it when you put forward your insurance claim to your insurer.
6. Its commonly a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and account the accident because the quicker they acknowledge about the wreck the speedier they can begin working to conclude your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car hauled if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and evaluate the damage before any fixing work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might wish to consider like don’t discuss the economic limits of your auto insurance policy and minimize discussing the responsibleness for the crash or events of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident lawyer service in Crescent City, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.