Costa Mesa Car Accident Lawyer
|If you need car accident lawyer service in Costa Mesa, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.
Perhaps you will never be involved with in an vehicle accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most protective and skilled drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a crash.
Would you know what to do? Information of what to do after the car accident can help make the insurance claims process simpler and faster so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay tranquil, halt your vehicle and check for bruises.
The life and health of you, your occupants and the other people caught up in the accident is far more essential than the vehicle itself.
2. If needed, call the policemen and let them know of the accident, your placement, how many people are involved with, whether there are wounds and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take fair steps to safeguard yourself, and your vehicle, from added damage. Where practicable and if valid, move the autos to the side of the traffic and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may wish to use them to forewarn oncoming traffic and to thwart additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the accident occurred sometimes a drawing off is worth a thousand words and can help raise what you’ve noted the type and location of impact to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact selective information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may wish to ask the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the collision report. Theres a good opportunity you’ll need it when you give in your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its normally a good idea to call your insurance company right away and write up the accident because the earlier they know about the crash the quicker they can commence working to resolve your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car dragged if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and appraise the damage before any fix work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might need to consider like don’t discuss the financial limits of your auto insurance policy and abstain from discussing the obligation for the accident or scenarios of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident lawyer service in Costa Mesa, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.