Clio Car Accident Lawyer
|If you need car accident lawyer service in Clio, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.
Preferably you will never be involved in an auto accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most mindful and skilled drivers, however, can quickly find themselves in the middle of a collision.
Would you know what to do? Information of what to do after the car collision can help make the insurance claims process simpler and faster so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay steady, cease your vehicle and test for wounds.
The life and health of you, your passengers and the other people implicated in the accident is far more valuable than the vehicle itself.
2. If needed, call the police force and let them know of the accident, your location, how many people are involved with, whether there are injuries and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take reasonable steps to defend yourself, and your vehicle, from added damage. Where possible and if legal, move the autos to the side of the highway and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may wish to use them to forewarn oncoming traffic and to thwart additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the incident occurred sometimes a drawing is worth a thousand words and can help enhance what you’ve noted the type and location of loss to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may wish to ask the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the crash report. Theres a good opportunity you’ll need it when you put forward your insurance claim to your insurer.
6. Its ordinarily a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and write up the accident because the quicker they know about the collision the speedier they can begin working to resolve your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car hauled if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and appraise the damage before any repair work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might want to consider like don’t discuss the economic limits of your auto insurance policy and minimize discussing the duty for the accident or facts of the collision with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident lawyer service in Clio, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.