Car Accident Lawyer San Ardo
|If you need car accident lawyer service in San Ardo, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.
Hopefully you will never be involved with in an auto accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most mindful and skilled drivers, however, can rapidly find themselves in the middle of a collision.
Would you know what to do? Understandings of what to do after the car collision can help establish the insurance claims process smoother and gentler so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay calm, cease your vehicle and test for wounds.
The life and health of you, your visitors and the other people involved in the accident is far more important than the vehicle itself.
2. If necessary, call the police and let them know of the crash, your placement, how many people are involved, whether there are injuries and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take reasonable steps to insure yourself, and your vehicle, from further damage. Where viable and if valid, move the autos to the side of the traffic and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may wish to use them to warn oncoming traffic and to prevent additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the incident occurred sometimes a sketching is worth a thousand words and can help raise what you’ve noted the type and location of destruction to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact info of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may care to inquire the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the accident report. Theres a good chance you’ll need it when you pass on your insurance claim to your insurer.
6. Its normally a good idea to call your insurance company right away and cover the accident because the quicker they know about the collision the faster they can begin working to conclude your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car hauled if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and appraise the damage before any fix work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might need to deliberate like don’t discuss the financial limits of your auto insurance policy and abstain from discussing the duty for the collision or facts of the collision with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident lawyer service in San Ardo, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.