Car Accident Lawyer Redwood Valley
|If you need car accident lawyer service in Redwood Valley, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.
Preferably you will never be involved with in an vehicle accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most cautious and trained drivers, however, can quickly find themselves in the middle of a collision.
Would you know what to do? Understandings of what to do after the car crash can help establish the insurance claims process faster and simpler so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay tranquil, cease your automobile and check for wounds.
The life and wellness of you, your commuters and the other people caught up in the accident is far more valuable than the vehicle itself.
2. If needed, call the policemen and let them know of the collision, your placement, how many people are involved, whether there are wounds and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take rational steps to insure yourself, and your vehicle, from further damage. Where viable and if legal, move the cars to the side of the highway and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may desire to use them to warn oncoming traffic and to prevent additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the incident occurred sometimes a drawing off is deserving a thousand words and can help strengthen what you’ve noted the type and location of loss to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact selective information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may want to ask the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the crash report. Theres a good probability you’ll need it when you give in your coverage claim to your insurer.
6. Its normally a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and turn in the accident because the quicker they know about the collision the quicker they can initiate working to settle your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car towed if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and evaluate the damage before any repair work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might wish to consider like don’t discuss the economic limits of your auto insurance policy and avoid discussing the responsibility for the incident or events of the crash with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident lawyer service in Redwood Valley, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.