Car Accident Lawyer Pleasanton
|If you need car accident lawyer service in Pleasanton, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.
Hopefully you will never be entangled in an auto accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most mindful and expert drivers, however, can quickly find themselves in the middle of a crash.
Would you know what to do? Knowledge of what to do after the car collision can help prepare the insurance claims process faster and simpler so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay composed, halt your car and check for injuries.
The life and wellbeing of you, your occupants and the other people caught up in the accident is far more important than the vehicle itself.
2. If needed, call the police force and let them know of the accident, your placement, how many people are involved, whether there are injuries and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take reasonable steps to safeguard yourself, and your vehicle, from added damage. Where practicable and if valid, move the autos to the side of the highway and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may want to use them to warn oncoming traffic and to deter additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the crash occurred sometimes a drawing is deserving a thousand words and can help enhance what you’ve noted the type and location of damage to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact reference of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may want to inquire the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the accident report. Theres a good chance you’ll need it when you pass on your coverage claim to your insurer.
6. Its ordinarily a good idea to call your insurance company right away and cover the accident because the quicker they acknowledge about the crash the speedier they can commence working to solve your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car towed if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and assess the damage before any fix work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might need to consider like don’t discuss the economic limits of your auto insurance policy and minimize discussing the responsibleness for the accident or facts of the collision with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident lawyer service in Pleasanton, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.