Car Accident Lawyer Piedmont
|If you need car accident lawyer service in Piedmont, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.
Hopefully you will never be entangled in an auto accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most mindful and expert drivers, however, can quickly find themselves in the middle of a crash.
Would you know what to do? Knowledge of what to do after the car accident can help make the insurance claims process smoother and streamlined so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay tranquil, stop your car and check for lacerations.
The life and health of you, your visitors and the other people caught up in the accident is far more essential than the vehicle itself.
2. If necessary, call the police and let them know of the accident, your location, how many people are involved with, whether there are injuries and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take fair steps to protect yourself, and your vehicle, from added damage. Where possible and if lawful, move the vehicles to the side of the traffic and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may wish to use them to alert oncoming traffic and to prevent additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the accident occurred sometimes a sketch is deserving a thousand words and can help enhance what you’ve noted the type and location of destruction to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may want to call for the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the collision report. Theres a good probability you’ll need it when you put forward your coverage claim to your insurer.
6. Its normally a good idea to telephone your insurance company right away and account the accident because the sooner they know about the crash the quicker they can begin working to settle your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car towed if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and evaluate the damage before any fixing work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might need to study like don’t discuss the economic limits of your auto insurance policy and minimize discussing the responsibleness for the accident or scenarios of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident lawyer service in Piedmont, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.