Car Accident Lawyer Orinda
|If you need car accident lawyer service in Orinda, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.
Preferably you will never be entangled in an automobile accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most cautious and trained drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a crash.
Would you know what to do? Knowledge of what to do after the car crash can help establish the insurance claims process smoother and streamlined so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay calm, stop your automobile and test for bruises.
The life and healthful of you, your passengers and the other people implicated in the accident is far more crucial than the vehicle itself.
2. If required, call the policemen and let them know of the collision, your location, how many people are involved, whether there are injured and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take fair steps to insure yourself, and your vehicle, from further damage. Where feasible and if legal, move the car to the side of the streets and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may wish to use them to forewarn oncoming traffic and to thwart additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the incident occurred sometimes a drawing off is worth a thousand words and can help improve what you’ve noted the type and location of devastation to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may desire to call for the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the crash report. Theres a good probability you’ll need it when you put in your coverage claim to your insurer.
6. Its normally a good idea to telephone your insurance company right away and cover the accident because the quicker they know about the crash the faster they can commence working to solve your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car towed if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and evaluate the damage before any repair work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might desire to consider like don’t discuss the financial limits of your auto insurance policy and abstain from discussing the duty for the collision or circumstances of the crash with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident lawyer service in Orinda, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.