Car Accident Lawyer Livermore
|If you need car accident lawyer service in Livermore, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.
Hopefully you will never be involved with in an auto accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most protective and trained drivers, however, can quickly find themselves in the middle of a crash.
Would you know what to do? Information of what to do after the car collision can help prepare the insurance claims process simpler and simpler so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay calm, stop your car and test for wounds.
The life and wellbeing of you, your commuters and the other people involved in the accident is far more valuable than the vehicle itself.
2. If required, call the policemen and let them know of the chance event, your position, how many people are involved with, whether there are casualties and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take reasonable steps to insure yourself, and your vehicle, from additional damage. Where feasible and if lawful, move the autos to the side of the traffic and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may desire to use them to forewarn oncoming traffic and to thwart additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the mishap occurred sometimes a drawing off is priceless a thousand words and can help improve what you’ve noted the type and location of destruction to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact selective information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may wish to call for the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the collision report. Theres a good opportunity you’ll need it when you pass on your insurance claim to your insurer.
6. Its ordinarily a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and account the accident because the quicker they acknowledge about the crash the speedier they can start working to conclude your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car hauled if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and evaluate the damage before any fix work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might wish to study like don’t discuss the economic limits of your auto insurance policy and avoid discussing the obligation for the incident or circumstances of the collision with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident lawyer service in Livermore, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.