Car Accident Lawyer Kentfield
|If you need car accident lawyer service in Kentfield, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.
Hopefully you will never be involved with in an vehicle accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most protective and expert drivers, however, can quickly find themselves in the middle of a collision.
Would you know what to do? Education of what to do after the car crash can help establish the insurance claims process faster and simpler so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay steady, halt your automobile and check for bruises.
The life and wellbeing of you, your commuters and the other people implicated in the accident is far more essential than the vehicle itself.
2. If required, call the policemen and let them know of the crash, your location, how many people are involved, whether there are casualties and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take fair steps to defend yourself, and your vehicle, from further damage. Where feasible and if legal, move the car to the side of the streets and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may wish to use them to warn oncoming traffic and to prevent additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the mishap occurred sometimes a sketching is worth a thousand words and can help raise what you’ve noted the type and location of destruction to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact info of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may desire to seek the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the crash report. Theres a good chance you’ll need it when you submit your insurance claim to your insurer.
6. Its ordinarily a good idea to telephone your insurance company right away and account the accident because the earlier they acknowledge about the collision the quicker they can commence working to resolve your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car dragged if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and evaluate the damage before any repair work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might desire to regard like don’t discuss the financial limits of your auto insurance policy and minimize discussing the obligation for the accident or scenarios of the crash with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident lawyer service in Kentfield, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.