Car Accident Lawyer in Whiskeytown
|If you need car accident lawyer service in Whiskeytown, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.
Hopefully you will never be caught up in an vehicle accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most mindful and skilled drivers, however, can rapidly find themselves in the middle of a collision.
Would you know what to do? Understandings of what to do after the car crash can help establish the insurance claims process easier and faster so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay steady, cease your car and watch for lacerations.
The life and health of you, your commuters and the other people caught up in the accident is far more crucial than the vehicle itself.
2. If required, call the police force and let them know of the mishap, your location, how many people are involved, whether there are casualties and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take fair steps to protect yourself, and your vehicle, from further damage. Where practicable and if valid, move the vehicles to the side of the traffic and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may want to use them to warn oncoming traffic and to prevent additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the incident occurred sometimes a drawing off is precious a thousand words and can help strengthen what you’ve noted the type and location of damage to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact selective information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may want to seek the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the collision report. Theres a good probability you’ll need it when you submit your coverage claim to your insurer.
6. Its normally a good idea to telephone your insurance company right away and write up the accident because the quicker they know about the collision the faster they can commence working to solve your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car hauled if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and appraise the damage before any repair work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might wish to consider like don’t discuss the economic limits of your auto insurance policy and minimize discussing the duty for the collision or circumstances of the crash with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident lawyer service in Whiskeytown, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.