Car Accident Lawyer in Westminster
|If you need car accident lawyer service in Westminster, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.
Preferably you will never be caught up in an car accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most cautious and expert drivers, however, can quickly find themselves in the middle of a collision.
Would you know what to do? Information of what to do after the car accident can help establish the insurance claims process simpler and smoother so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay steady, cease your vehicle and test for lacerations.
The life and healthful of you, your commuters and the other people involved in the accident is far more valuable than the vehicle itself.
2. If needed, call the police and let them know of the crash, your location, how many people are involved with, whether there are injuries and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take sensible steps to defend yourself, and your vehicle, from additional damage. Where viable and if legal, move the autos to the side of the traffic and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may wish to use them to warn oncoming traffic and to deter additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the incident occurred sometimes a sketch is precious a thousand words and can help raise what you’ve noted the type and location of loss to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact reference of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may wish to inquire the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the collision report. Theres a good chance you’ll need it when you put forward your insurance claim to your insurer.
6. Its usually a good idea to call your insurance company right away and account the accident because the quicker they know about the collision the quicker they can initiate working to solve your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car hauled if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and evaluate the damage before any fixing work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might wish to regard like don’t discuss the economic limits of your auto insurance policy and avoid discussing the duty for the crash or facts of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident lawyer service in Westminster, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.