Car Accident Lawyer in Weaverville
|If you need car accident lawyer service in Weaverville, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.
Preferably you will never be entangled in an car accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most protective and skilled drivers, however, can quickly find themselves in the middle of a wreck.
Would you know what to do? Understandings of what to do after the car collision can help make the insurance claims process simpler and faster so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay steady, stop your vehicle and watch for bruises.
The life and healthful of you, your visitors and the other people involved in the accident is far more valuable than the vehicle itself.
2. If required, call the police force and let them know of the accident, your position, how many people are involved with, whether there are wounds and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take sensible steps to protect yourself, and your vehicle, from further damage. Where feasible and if legal, move the car to the side of the road and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may want to use them to advise oncoming traffic and to prevent additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the mishap occurred sometimes a sketch is worth a thousand words and can help improve what you’ve noted the type and location of impact to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may care to seek the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the collision report. Theres a good opportunity you’ll need it when you pass on your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its normally a good idea to call your insurance company right away and write up the accident because the sooner they acknowledge about the wreck the sooner they can begin working to solve your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car towed if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and appraise the damage before any fix work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might wish to study like don’t discuss the economic limits of your auto insurance policy and minimize discussing the obligation for the accident or events of the collision with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident lawyer service in Weaverville, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.