Car Accident Lawyer in South San Francisco
|If you need car accident lawyer service in South San Francisco, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.
Perhaps you will never be entangled in an vehicle accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most careful and skilled drivers, however, can rapidly find themselves in the middle of a collision.
Would you know what to do? Education of what to do after the car collision can help establish the insurance claims process faster and smoother so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay composed, cease your automobile and test for injuries.
The life and health of you, your occupants and the other people entangled in the accident is far more crucial than the vehicle itself.
2. If necessary, call the police force and let them know of the collision, your location, how many people are involved, whether there are wounds and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take fair steps to defend yourself, and your vehicle, from further damage. Where feasible and if lawful, move the car to the side of the road and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may desire to use them to forewarn oncoming traffic and to thwart additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the crash occurred sometimes a sketch is priceless a thousand words and can help strengthen what you’ve noted the type and location of devastation to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact info of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may wish to inquire the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the accident report. Theres a good gamble you’ll need it when you give in your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its ordinarily a good idea to call your insurance company right away and report the accident because the quicker they know about the collision the sooner they can initiate working to conclude your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car dragged if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and assess the damage before any fixing work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might want to regard like don’t discuss the economic limits of your auto insurance policy and minimize discussing the responsibility for the incident or scenarios of the collision with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident lawyer service in South San Francisco, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.