Car Accident Lawyer in San Andreas
|If you need car accident lawyer service in San Andreas, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.
Preferably you will never be involved with in an vehicle accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most careful and skilled drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a wreck.
Would you know what to do? Education of what to do after the car accident can help establish the insurance claims process simpler and streamlined so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay calm, stop your car and watch for bruises.
The life and wellness of you, your passengers and the other people involved in the accident is far more essential than the vehicle itself.
2. If necessary, call the policemen and let them know of the accident, your placement, how many people are involved, whether there are injuries and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take fair steps to insure yourself, and your vehicle, from additional damage. Where viable and if lawful, move the car to the side of the traffic and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may want to use them to advise oncoming traffic and to stop additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the crash occurred sometimes a sketch is deserving a thousand words and can help raise what you’ve noted the type and location of impact to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact info of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may want to call for the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the accident report. Theres a good chance you’ll need it when you put in your coverage claim to your insurer.
6. Its usually a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and write up the accident because the quicker they acknowledge about the wreck the sooner they can start working to resolve your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car hauled if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and assess the damage before any repair work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might need to deliberate like don’t discuss the economic limits of your auto insurance policy and minimize discussing the duty for the crash or scenarios of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident lawyer service in San Andreas, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.