Car Accident Lawyer in Murrieta
|If you need car accident lawyer service in Murrieta, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.
Perhaps you will never be involved with in an auto accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most careful and expert drivers, however, can quickly find themselves in the middle of a crash.
Would you know what to do? Information of what to do after the car accident can help establish the insurance claims process easier and gentler so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay tranquil, halt your car and check for injuries.
The life and health of you, your occupants and the other people involved in the accident is far more crucial than the vehicle itself.
2. If required, call the police force and let them know of the mishap, your position, how many people are involved, whether there are injuries and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take rational steps to protect yourself, and your vehicle, from added damage. Where feasible and if legal, move the vehicles to the side of the highway and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may wish to use them to alert oncoming traffic and to stop additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the mishap occurred sometimes a sketching is deserving a thousand words and can help improve what you’ve noted the type and location of damage to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact info of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may want to call for the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the collision report. Theres a good opportunity you’ll need it when you submit your coverage claim to your insurer.
6. Its usually a good idea to telephone your insurance company right away and turn in the accident because the earlier they acknowledge about the crash the speedier they can begin working to settle your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car hauled if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and assess the damage before any repair work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might wish to study like don’t discuss the economic limits of your auto insurance policy and minimize discussing the duty for the crash or scenarios of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident lawyer service in Murrieta, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.