Car Accident Lawyer in Larkspur
|If you need car accident lawyer service in Larkspur, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.
Hopefully you will never be involved with in an auto accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most protective and proficient drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a crash.
Would you know what to do? Information of what to do after the car accident can help prepare the insurance claims process easier and simpler so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay steady, cease your vehicle and watch for lacerations.
The life and wellbeing of you, your visitors and the other people involved in the accident is far more valuable than the vehicle itself.
2. If required, call the policemen and let them know of the chance event, your position, how many people are involved, whether there are injuries and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take sensible steps to insure yourself, and your vehicle, from added damage. Where feasible and if lawful, move the cars to the side of the streets and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may want to use them to forewarn oncoming traffic and to stop additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the incident occurred sometimes a sketch is worth a thousand words and can help strengthen what you’ve noted the type and location of devastation to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact info of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may care to ask the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the accident report. Theres a good probability you’ll need it when you put in your coverage claim to your insurer.
6. Its commonly a good idea to telephone your insurance company right away and turn in the accident because the quicker they know about the crash the faster they can initiate working to conclude your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car towed if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and assess the damage before any fix work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might wish to deliberate like don’t discuss the economic limits of your auto insurance policy and abstain from discussing the responsibleness for the accident or scenarios of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident lawyer service in Larkspur, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.