Car Accident Lawyer in Keyes
|If you need car accident lawyer service in Keyes, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.
Preferably you will never be entangled in an auto accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most protective and expert drivers, however, can quickly find themselves in the middle of a crash.
Would you know what to do? Knowledge of what to do after the car accident can help establish the insurance claims process easier and simpler so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay tranquil, halt your vehicle and test for bruises.
The life and wellbeing of you, your commuters and the other people involved in the accident is far more valuable than the vehicle itself.
2. If necessary, call the police force and let them know of the mishap, your position, how many people are involved with, whether there are casualties and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take sensible steps to insure yourself, and your vehicle, from further damage. Where practicable and if valid, move the autos to the side of the streets and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may desire to use them to alert oncoming traffic and to prevent additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the accident occurred sometimes a sketch is precious a thousand words and can help improve what you’ve noted the type and location of devastation to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact info of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may desire to ask the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the collision report. Theres a good opportunity you’ll need it when you give in your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its commonly a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and cover the accident because the earlier they know about the crash the sooner they can initiate working to solve your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car towed if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and evaluate the damage before any fixing work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might wish to consider like don’t discuss the financial limits of your auto insurance policy and avoid discussing the duty for the crash or facts of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident lawyer service in Keyes, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.