Car Accident Lawyer in Janesville
|If you need car accident lawyer service in Janesville, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.
Hopefully you will never be involved with in an car accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most cautious and skilled drivers, however, can quickly find themselves in the middle of a collision.
Would you know what to do? Knowledge of what to do after the car collision can help prepare the insurance claims process simpler and gentler so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay tranquil, stop your vehicle and test for bruises.
The life and health of you, your commuters and the other people entangled in the accident is far more essential than the vehicle itself.
2. If required, call the policemen and let them know of the chance event, your placement, how many people are involved, whether there are wounds and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take reasonable steps to protect yourself, and your vehicle, from added damage. Where viable and if legal, move the cars to the side of the traffic and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may want to use them to alert oncoming traffic and to prevent additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the accident occurred sometimes a sketching is precious a thousand words and can help enhance what you’ve noted the type and location of destruction to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may desire to ask the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the collision report. Theres a good chance you’ll need it when you submit your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its ordinarily a good idea to call your insurance company right away and account the accident because the earlier they know about the collision the quicker they can initiate working to settle your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car towed if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and appraise the damage before any fixing work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might need to regard like don’t discuss the economic limits of your auto insurance policy and minimize discussing the duty for the crash or scenarios of the collision with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident lawyer service in Janesville, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.