Car Accident Lawyer in Greenwood
|If you need car accident lawyer service in Greenwood, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.
Hopefully you will never be involved with in an automobile accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most cautious and expert drivers, however, can quickly find themselves in the middle of a crash.
Would you know what to do? Information of what to do after the car collision can help make the insurance claims process easier and simpler so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay steady, stop your automobile and test for lacerations.
The life and healthful of you, your commuters and the other people caught up in the accident is far more crucial than the vehicle itself.
2. If necessary, call the policemen and let them know of the mishap, your position, how many people are involved with, whether there are casualties and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take sensible steps to protect yourself, and your vehicle, from additional damage. Where possible and if legal, move the car to the side of the road and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may wish to use them to warn oncoming traffic and to thwart additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the crash occurred sometimes a drawing is priceless a thousand words and can help raise what you’ve noted the type and location of impact to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact info of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may want to inquire the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the crash report. Theres a good probability you’ll need it when you put in your insurance claim to your insurer.
6. Its normally a good idea to call your insurance company right away and cover the accident because the sooner they know about the crash the speedier they can start working to solve your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car dragged if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and assess the damage before any fixing work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might want to deliberate like don’t discuss the financial limits of your auto insurance policy and avoid discussing the duty for the collision or scenarios of the collision with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident lawyer service in Greenwood, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.