Car Accident Lawyer in Garberville
|If you need car accident lawyer service in Garberville, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.
Hopefully you will never be entangled in an car accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most careful and proficient drivers, however, can quickly find themselves in the middle of a crash.
Would you know what to do? Information of what to do after the car collision can help make the insurance claims process simpler and gentler so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay tranquil, halt your automobile and watch for wounds.
The life and wellbeing of you, your commuters and the other people caught up in the accident is far more valuable than the vehicle itself.
2. If required, call the police and let them know of the accident, your placement, how many people are involved, whether there are casualties and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take reasonable steps to insure yourself, and your vehicle, from added damage. Where practicable and if lawful, move the vehicles to the side of the traffic and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may want to use them to warn oncoming traffic and to prevent additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the mishap occurred sometimes a sketching is precious a thousand words and can help enhance what you’ve noted the type and location of impact to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may care to ask the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the collision report. Theres a good gamble you’ll need it when you pass on your coverage claim to your insurer.
6. Its normally a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and report the accident because the sooner they know about the crash the sooner they can commence working to resolve your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car dragged if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and assess the damage before any fix work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might need to regard like don’t discuss the budgetary limits of your auto insurance policy and avoid discussing the obligation for the collision or facts of the collision with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident lawyer service in Garberville, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.