Car Accident Lawyer in Flournoy
|If you need car accident lawyer service in Flournoy, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.
Preferably you will never be entangled in an car accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most careful and expert drivers, however, can quickly find themselves in the middle of a collision.
Would you know what to do? Education of what to do after the car collision can help make the insurance claims process simpler and streamlined so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay tranquil, stop your car and check for lacerations.
The life and wellbeing of you, your passengers and the other people caught up in the accident is far more essential than the vehicle itself.
2. If required, call the policemen and let them know of the collision, your location, how many people are involved, whether there are injured and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take sensible steps to protect yourself, and your vehicle, from additional damage. Where practicable and if lawful, move the vehicles to the side of the traffic and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may wish to use them to advise oncoming traffic and to deter additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the crash occurred sometimes a drawing off is worth a thousand words and can help improve what you’ve noted the type and location of destruction to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact info of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may wish to inquire the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the accident report. Theres a good chance you’ll need it when you put forward your insurance claim to your insurer.
6. Its normally a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and write up the accident because the earlier they acknowledge about the collision the sooner they can initiate working to settle your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car dragged if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and evaluate the damage before any fix work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might wish to regard like don’t discuss the economic limits of your auto insurance policy and minimize discussing the responsibleness for the crash or facts of the collision with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident lawyer service in Flournoy, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.