Car Accident Lawyer in Five Points
|If you need car accident lawyer service in Five Points, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.
Preferably you will never be involved with in an vehicle accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most protective and trained drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a wreck.
Would you know what to do? Knowledge of what to do after the car accident can help establish the insurance claims process easier and faster so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay calm, stop your automobile and test for injuries.
The life and wellbeing of you, your passengers and the other people involved in the accident is far more essential than the vehicle itself.
2. If needed, call the police force and let them know of the mishap, your placement, how many people are involved with, whether there are wounds and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take fair steps to protect yourself, and your vehicle, from further damage. Where practicable and if valid, move the cars to the side of the road and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may desire to use them to advise oncoming traffic and to prevent additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the mishap occurred sometimes a sketch is worth a thousand words and can help enhance what you’ve noted the type and location of damage to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may wish to seek the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the collision report. Theres a good gamble you’ll need it when you submit your coverage claim to your insurer.
6. Its usually a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and cover the accident because the sooner they know about the wreck the quicker they can start working to settle your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car dragged if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and appraise the damage before any fixing work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might wish to study like don’t discuss the budgetary limits of your auto insurance policy and avoid discussing the duty for the crash or circumstances of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident lawyer service in Five Points, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.