Car Accident Lawyer in Fields Landing
|If you need car accident lawyer service in Fields Landing, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.
Preferably you will never be involved in an vehicle accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most careful and proficient drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a crash.
Would you know what to do? Knowledge of what to do after the car accident can help make the insurance claims process smoother and smoother so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay composed, cease your car and test for bruises.
The life and healthful of you, your visitors and the other people implicated in the accident is far more important than the vehicle itself.
2. If needed, call the policemen and let them know of the accident, your position, how many people are involved, whether there are injured and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take fair steps to defend yourself, and your vehicle, from further damage. Where possible and if lawful, move the car to the side of the road and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may want to use them to forewarn oncoming traffic and to stop additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the crash occurred sometimes a drawing is deserving a thousand words and can help improve what you’ve noted the type and location of impact to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact reference of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may care to ask the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the crash report. Theres a good chance you’ll need it when you put in your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its normally a good idea to call your insurance company right away and report the accident because the quicker they know about the crash the sooner they can commence working to conclude your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car towed if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and assess the damage before any fixing work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might need to deliberate like don’t discuss the financial limits of your auto insurance policy and abstain from discussing the duty for the collision or facts of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident lawyer service in Fields Landing, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.