Car Accident Lawyer in Dos Palos
|If you need car accident lawyer service in Dos Palos, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.
Perhaps you will never be caught up in an auto accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most cautious and expert drivers, however, can quickly find themselves in the middle of a crash.
Would you know what to do? Education of what to do after the car crash can help make the insurance claims process easier and smoother so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay calm, cease your automobile and check for injuries.
The life and wellbeing of you, your commuters and the other people implicated in the accident is far more valuable than the vehicle itself.
2. If required, call the police and let them know of the mishap, your placement, how many people are involved, whether there are casualties and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take rational steps to protect yourself, and your vehicle, from additional damage. Where viable and if valid, move the cars to the side of the traffic and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may desire to use them to forewarn oncoming traffic and to prevent additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the incident occurred sometimes a drawing is worth a thousand words and can help improve what you’ve noted the type and location of damage to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may desire to ask the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the collision report. Theres a good chance you’ll need it when you submit your coverage claim to your insurer.
6. Its normally a good idea to telephone your insurance company right away and cover the accident because the sooner they acknowledge about the crash the quicker they can start working to resolve your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car dragged if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and appraise the damage before any repair work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might wish to regard like don’t discuss the financial limits of your auto insurance policy and abstain from discussing the obligation for the incident or facts of the crash with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident lawyer service in Dos Palos, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.