Car Accident Lawyer in Cottonwood
|If you need car accident lawyer service in Cottonwood, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.
Perhaps you will never be involved with in an vehicle accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most careful and trained drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a wreck.
Would you know what to do? Knowledge of what to do after the car collision can help prepare the insurance claims process simpler and simpler so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay calm, stop your automobile and watch for bruises.
The life and wellbeing of you, your passengers and the other people implicated in the accident is far more important than the vehicle itself.
2. If necessary, call the police force and let them know of the accident, your placement, how many people are involved, whether there are casualties and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take rational steps to protect yourself, and your vehicle, from added damage. Where possible and if valid, move the car to the side of the highway and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may want to use them to forewarn oncoming traffic and to deter additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the mishap occurred sometimes a drawing off is priceless a thousand words and can help strengthen what you’ve noted the type and location of damage to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact info of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may want to inquire the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the collision report. Theres a good opportunity you’ll need it when you give in your coverage claim to your insurer.
6. Its ordinarily a good idea to call your insurance company right away and turn in the accident because the sooner they acknowledge about the wreck the quicker they can begin working to conclude your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car dragged if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and evaluate the damage before any repair work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might want to study like don’t discuss the economic limits of your auto insurance policy and avoid discussing the duty for the collision or scenarios of the collision with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident lawyer service in Cottonwood, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.